Information about the closure of the Internet office (“internetkontoret”)
In mid-March, we at Collectum will carry out a technical upgrade which means that it will not be possible to log on to the Internet office (“internetkontoret”) for companies, or to My pages (“Mina sidor”) for employees for a certain period.
We are aware that this will cause some inconvenience, and we will do everything we can to make this closure as smooth as possible. The system change we are carrying out will improve our service in the long run. Thank you for your understanding.
- 10 March – closure of the capital transfer service on My pages.
- 26 March – complete closure of the Internet office for companies and My pages.
- 12 April – the Internet office and My pages reopens.
What the closure means for companies
- When the Internet office closes at 4 pm on 26 March, no reporting will be possible until 12 April, either manually or via file.
- No files will be sent from Collectum during the closure.
- Forms that come to Collectum while the Internet office is closed will be put aside and recorded when we reopen our systems.
- Our Customer service will be able to see information registered with us before the closing on March 26. However, we will not be able to register or change any information in our systems.
A copy of the invoice for March will be available in the Internet office in the afternoon of March 23. If you wish to download it, please make sure to do that before closure on March 26.
Why are we carrying out a technical upgrade?
The system change we are carrying out is necessary and will lead to simplifications as well as reduce management complexity, which helps to keep the costs of administering the ITP low.
If you have any questions, please call us on +46 (0)8-508 981 00.