Information about the closure of My pages (“Mina sidor”)
In mid-March, Collectum will carry out an extensive technical upgrade which means that it will not be possible to log on to My pages (“Mina sidor”) for a certain period.
The system change we are carrying out will improve our service in the long run, and we will do everything we can to make this closure as smooth as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
- 10 March – closure of the capital transfer service on My pages.
- 26 March – complete closure of My pages, including the ability to choose investments as well as repayment cover and family cover.
- 12 April – My pages reopens.
What the closure means for you
- When the capital transfer service on My pages closes on 10 March, you will not be able to transfer earned capital until it reopens again. If you are in the process of transferring capital when we close, the transfer will be put on hold and resumed when My pages reopens.
- When My pages closes completely on 26 March, you will not be able to make investment choices or choose repayment cover and family cover.
- If you use a form to make a choice regarding cover or transfer capital while My pages is closed, the form will be put aside and recorded when we reopen our systems.
- You will receive your red envelope containing your annual statement from Collectum approximately one month later than usual (in April/May instead of March/April).
- Our Customer service will be able to see information registered with us before the closing on March 26. However, we will not be able to register or change any information in our systems.
If you have any questions, please call us on +46 (0)20-40 85 00.
Why are we carrying out a technical upgrade?
The system change we are carrying out is necessary and will lead to simplifications as well as reduce management complexity, which helps to keep the costs of administering the ITP low.
In practical terms, the update will include enabling choices related to your ITPK to be made digitally through My pages.