• Hem Hem
  • /
  • /
  • /
  • I have a "sambo"
  • /

I have a "sambo"

“Sambo” is a Swedish legal term referring to someone you live together with as a couple without being married, a Swedish equivalent to common law marriage.

If you want to cover your sambo’s financial security in case you pass away, you can choose Family cover and/or Repayment cover. Your sambo automatically receives the survivor’s cover you have chosen.

If you have ITP 2 and a high salary, Family pension is included in your ITP 2. But a sambo cannot receive family pension. You can choose to refrain from receiving family pension, and instead increase your own pension.

Call us

Private: +46 8 508 980 00 (from abroad) 020-40 85 00 (from Sweden)

Companies: +46 8 508 981 00

Phone hours

Monday-Friday 08:30-16:30

Postal address

103 76 Stockholm

Download choice forms and information about ITP.