How to notify Collectum
Every month, you need to notify us of any information that has an impact on your employees' ITP insurance.
You do this using forms that you submit to us. You can also notify us via our internet office, but this service is only available in Swedish.
- Notification forms
- Internet office External link. (Swedish only)
- You need to notify us of all new salaried employees.
- Every month, you must notify us of the salaries of all your employees with an ITP 1. Remember that their salaries must be reported every month, regardless of whether the amount has changed.
- For all employees with an ITP 2, you only need to notify us if their salary changes.
- You must also notify us of all other events that concern employees and have a bearing on their ITP insurance, such as parental leave, leave of absence or if their employment terminates.
We’re happy to help you!
Our customer service team will be happy to help you with any questions or concerns. You can reach us on weekdays between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm (CET) by calling +46 8-508 981 00.
Inform your employees
Remember to tell your employees that you pay occupational pension premiums on their behalf, and to explain what their occupational pension includes.